Red Bank, Tennessee, a city completely surrounded by Chattanooga, has easy access to all Chattanooga has to offer. Life Care Center of Red Bank is minutes from downtown Chattanooga and the North Shore shopping district. For a day trip, we suggest:
- America’s deepest commercial cave, Ruby Falls is a 145-foot underground waterfall more than 1,000 feet below the surface of the Earth.
- The Chattanooga Convention and Visitors Bureau provides information on restaurants and attractions in and around the city.
- North Shore Chattanooga is an eclectic collection of shops and restaurants along the Tennessee River in downtown Chattanooga.
- Sitting high atop a bluff on the Tennessee River, the Hunter Museum of American Art focuses on American art ranging back to the Colonial period.
- Along the Tennessee River, the Tennessee Aquarium features river and ocean life, as well as a detached IMAX 3D theater.